- Evaluate the type of sod that works best in your microclimate and also determine if the most pest-resistant sod is to be used or has been used.
- Test soil PH level (NPK)
- Test the soil and current grass for pests if previous sod shows signs of damage
- Identify pests that are currently in the lawn and provide a treatment plan.
- Measurements are to determine the amount of material such as chemicals and or sod required to establish a healthy lawn.
Lawn Consultation is available from Savannah’s Landscaping Services:
- Richmond Hill
- Port Wentworth
- South Carolina: Hilton Head, Bluffton
Want a new lawn, but are stuck in the decision process? Let Savannah’s Landscaping Services help you!
- Not sure if the grass will grow where you want it?
- Not sure which grass to choose?
- Not sure how much sod you need?
- Not sure how much sunlight you get?
- Not sure if you want to install it or have someone else do it?
Purchase a Lawn Consultation and we’ll schedule a time to meet with you on your property to answer these difficult questions. After you check out, we’ll contact you within 48 hours to set up your Lawn Consultation.