An evergreen plant with eye-catching, blue flower clusters that rise above the foliage in summer. The grass-like foliage mounds are attractive even when not in bloom. Perfect choice for the cutting garden as the blooms survive up to 10 days as cut flowers. Use in groups to line a border or pathway or as a garden accent. Plant directly into the ground in USDA zones 8-10, otherwise, either grow in a container and move to a sunny, frost-free location to overwinter, or simply replace it the following spring with a whole new plant.
- Plant in groups to create a lush, tropical feel to the landscape
- Occasionally reblooms, if spent flower stems are promptly removed
- Bees and butterflies are attracted to the bold flower clusters
- Grows 18 in. W and tall to 24 in. W and tall
- Thrives in full sun to part shade and grows in almost any well-drained soil
- Ships in a 9.25 in. round (3 Gal.) black nursery pot
- We’re sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to California
- Performs best in USDA plant zones 8-10
- To accommodate the mature size, space about 18 in. away from other plants or structures, for hedges, space 18 in. on center
There are no reviews yet.